Gals Day at the Range is a one-day event where women get to shoot pistols, rifles, shotguns, and PCCs, at paper and steel targets. They shoot rifles out to 100+ yards, get to try their hand at a Steel Challenge stage, and more! This event is all about learning. You don’t have to be a professional shooter, have a permit of any kind, or have taken a class to attend. Come as you are.
(We welcome women 12 years of age and up. If they are a minor, they HAVE TO be accompanied by an adult at all times.)
What to expect at Gals Day?
- Learn safe gun handling and the four rules of firearm safety
- Enjoy shooting at paper targets as well as reactive steel targets
- Meet other like-minded females wanting to learn how to be competent around guns
- Learn from professional competitive shooters, defensive firearm instructors, and certified range officers
- Celebrating and enjoying the fun of shooting with other women who enjoy firearms
We provide all firearms, ammunition, targets, eyewear, and ear protection. If you have your own eye and ear protection (especially if they are prescription), feel free to bring your own.
We want each attendee to leave with the knowledge and comfortability to pick up any firearm, maintain safe gun handling techniques, unload, load, show clear, and even disassemble. This event is a safe space to ask questions, learn new things, and not feel intimidated. We want you to leave the event wanting to come back again and again!
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
- Event t-shirt
- Gift bag
Please note: No refunds will be offered after April 1st, 2023.
Have more questions? Contact us and let us know!
This event is sponsored by:
Where: Windrock Shooting Range & Training Center, 720 Windrock Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840
When: May 13th, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm