Gals Day at the Range is an event like no other where you can come out and learn in a fun environment. We will be providing all the targets, guns, and gear so all you have to do is show up with ammunition! We have eye and ear protection if you need it.
What to expect at Gals Day?
- Learn safe gun handling and the 4 rules of firearm safety
- How to shoot pistols, rifles, shotguns, and pistol caliber carbines
- Enjoy shooting at reactive steel targets and even some that move
- Celebrating and enjoying the fun of shooting with other women who enjoy firearms
We will be bringing guns for everyone to use if you don’t have your own. We encourage you to bring your firearms and as much ammo as you’d like to shoot! If you plan on using our guns, please bring the following ammunition for what you want to shoot:
- .223/5.56 (no green tips or steel-cased ammunition)
- 12 gauge (2 3/4 birdshot 7/8 1oz)
- 20 gauge
We want each attendee to leave with the knowledge and comfortability to pick up any firearm, maintain safe gun handling techniques, unload, load, show clear, and even disassemble. This event is a safe space to ask questions, learn new things, and not feel intimidated by anyone else. We want you to leave the event wanting to come back again and again.
Have more questions? Contact us and let us know!