The Scheel Manufacturing Roller Delayed Blowback Buffer System was designed to solve many of the issues present in the world of Direct Blowback Pistol Caliber Carbine(PCC). Scheel’s Patent-pending adjustable lockup allows a lower reciprocating mass as well as lower recoil spring pressures to reduce the “dot bounce” effect that can occur with heavy mass and heavy spring pressures that hinder even the best blowback PCC setups. This “Lockup” keeps the action “locked” until the bullet is out of the barrel and chamber pressure is reduced preventing powder blowback and fouling in the action of the firearm. Currently, blowback PCCs have a very narrow ammunition power-factor reliability window- they need to be set up for your specific ammo. This RDBS runs great out-of-the-box with a wide variety of ammo from 115pf to 155pf and is tunable up or down from there.
Learn how to set up your roller-delayed buffer system on YouTube.
Roller-Delayed Buffer System Includes:
1. Buffer Body- lockup rollers, arms, and bumper installed.
2. Pocketed Buffer Tube- 6 position Mil-spec diameter tube w/ lockup roller pockets
3. Buffer Springs – 4 weak and 4 strong buffer body springs for complete adjustability. 1 spare of each
4. Recoil springs- 1 Lightweight Blue and 1 Extra Light White Recoil springs
5. Short-Stroke Bumper/Spring Keeper- Short stroke bumper prevents coil bind in the recoil spring.